Monday 20 March 2017

My Favourite Under-Rated Products From Mary Kay | Spring Forward

Hey ladies,

When looking at Mary Kay's products a lot of people look for the nicest foundation or the typical creme lipstick so I thought I would share what I think are the most underrated products!

1. Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

This is easily my favourite product ever. I use this every single evening to remove my eye makeup in one swipe and I also use it to clean my makeup sponges. I have tried so many makeup removers and the reason why this remains my favourite is because:
- it is soft and gentle but it removes EVERYTHING (even waterproof mascara!)
- it has nice packaging - it has never leaked and it has a little squirt cap so I don't waste product.
- one bottle usually lasts about three months
- it is affordable for a high-end quality remover
If you haven't tried this, YOU NEED TO. It will change the way you remove your makeup.


2. Skinvigorate Facial Cleansing Brush

This isn't really a product but it is Mary Kay and in my opinion, it is very underrated. This product is like a little electric toothbrush for your face. It has 2 speeds and I just use a little bit of whatever cleanser I am using that month on it and it foams up and exfoliates my face without irritating it! This may be a little costly in some people's opinions but it is way cheaper than the more popular facial cleansing brushes and does the exact same thing! (Trust me, I have tried them and wasted my money on them)






3. Lash Intensity Mascara

I was pretty sceptical when this mascara first came out. The packaging was really funky and the brush had lots of little and big bristles so it looked hard to apply. But I ordered it and when I tried it out, it certainly surprised me. First of all, it is intense black so it gives lots of definition. The small bristles reach every lash and it doesn't only add volume but it also adds length! I love it! Totally worth the money.



4. True Dimensions Lipsticks



A lot of people ask which lipstick formula is my favourite and it is definitely the True Dimensions because they are so creamy! They are almost like a tinted lip balm except they stay on way longer. The packaging is super cute and unique and it always ends up being a topic of conversation. My two favourite shades are Sassy Fuchsia and Rosette. 

 

5. Mineral Powder Foundation Brush

This product is a little strange to talk about but it is a little mini brush that does not come included with the brush kit. It is made from 100% real hair and it is a flat top, dense brush. I do not use this for Mineral Powder. I use it for CC Cream and foundation. This has the perfect density to blend and distribute the product and it is easy to clean with the brush cleaner from MK. If you haven't tried using a brush to apply CC Cream or Foundation, you should really try this brush. I demonstrate this at my Skincare Parties!

I hope you enjoyed reading about these underrated products. If you want to try them for yourself please send me an email: victoriab14@outlook.com. Mary Kay has a 60 day money back guarantee if you aren't sold on the products.


Thanks for reading
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment